Let our members tell you how the chamber can help you grow your business!
Do you know all the chamber has to offer for your business?
When you become a member of the chamber, our dedicated leadership, staff and volunteers all work for you. Everything we do is aimed at supporting you, growing your business and strengthening our economy.
As a chamber member, you'll
- Grow your business by connecting with other chamber members and business leaders at networking events
- Learn how to start or grow your business at seminars, workshops and other training events
- Engage with other business leaders to grow our economy and enhance our quality of life
- Lead our region in advocacy efforts for business
- Receive greater exposure for their business with a listing in our member directory and a ribbon cutting
- Have access to the Members Only section of our website where you can update your account and add events to our website calendar
Click here for a guide to all of the benefits in the Members Only section
- Receive informative emails about chamber news and events, and get a copy of the chamber's annual report and Capital Assets publication
- Have advertising and sponsorship opportunities to increase visibility in the community
- Have their voices heard through surveys and gatherings with chamber leaders
Other chamber member benefits include:
BusinessConnect will empower you to compete for fellow chamber members' business and will allow you to share your goods and services needs with fellow chamber members and have them compete for your business. Simply login to Members Only, then click BusinessConnect Requests on left, gray box menu. Review requests and/or add your own by clicking BusinessConnect in the Members Only Portal.
As a chamber member, you now have the ability to purchase eDocAmerica for your employees at a significant discount from the normal corporate rate. For 95 cents per employee per month, your employees and their immediate family can enjoy unlimited email access to board certified physicians, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, and fitness experts who provide personal answers to all health-related questions.
To participate, members should login to the Members Only section, click Add A Coupon on the menu, click the New Coupon button and/or edit or delete an existing Coupon. For maximum exposure, we recommend creating a special landing page on your organization's website featuring more information about the special deal or discount that can be linked to the coupon.