Events: Equip Small Business Success Series
Would you be surprised to learn the majority of chamber members are small businesses? Small businesses are the bedrock of our region's economy, and the chamber is always looking for ways to serve them. The Equip Small Business Series offers training sessions for our members on topics they've requested. Sessions are led by chamber member experts who have first-hand experience with what works for our region. Members helping members is what makes the chamber great!
Apply to be our next expert presenter
- Post-pandemic technology trends
- Crisis management - lessons learned through the pandemic
- Successful networking techniques
- Social media tips to grow your business
Benefits of being an expert presenter
- Your name and logo on all event advertising
- Establish brand awareness within the local small business community
- Distribute marketing and promotional tools and resources to attendees
- Connect with potential new clients while establishing yourself as an industry expert
- Receive a list of attendees and their email addresses for post-event marketing
Think you have what it takes?
Questions? Contact Stacy Wilson, director of programs and investor development, at 501.377.6004.